I have been so busy with the relocation of the blog and other work that I have not been able to officially thank Amoronia for giving me the stylish blogger award. That happened the first week of January. (I was also into hospital the last week of December for a minor operation so you can imagine, I did have a lot on my plate those days).
Today however I have received the stylish blogger award for the 2nd time by Little Augury and I realised that I cannot stall anymore so here I am passing the award to 10 stylish bloggers but since I am merging the awards together I will be awarding 15 bloggers. (Amoronia's rules were 15 or 3 or 5 but I have many interesting blogs to share with you and this is an opportunity.)
First things first, I have to say 7 things about myself.
1. I am a huge fan of TV show Two and a half men and feel deeply sorry for Alan Harper and for all Alan Harpers of this world whereas I never knew how sexy Charlie Sheen was.
3. I hate smoking but not smokers.
4. I hate it when people manipulate others and use them to suit their needs.
5. I do not like sports.
6. I am currently teaching mosaic to a painter/glass artist.
7. I used to work with nutcases in a bank for a decade. Now I am earning a lot less doing the two things I love, mosaics and translations.
Some of the blogs I picked out are entirely new to me and others I have been following for a while. All of them are remarkable, fresh and above all stylish because this is what this awards is meant to be. I am certain you will all find inspiration and discover new things from them.
1. Indecorous taste
3. the zhush
4. the simply luxurious life
5. la boheme
6. international fashion (a brand new blog)
8. i appreciate that
9. hare styling
11. cush design studio
12. Catherine Nolin
13. casa tres chic
14. black zebra
Thank you again Amoronia,
and Little Augury
bloggers need to stick together in style.